- an XBRL report issuer,
- a supervisory authority,
- a software editor or integrator,
- an actuarial or financial services company,
- an analyst or an auditing company.
- in XBRL or inline-XBRL,
- for European reglementary reporting: Capital Requirement, Solvency, IORP, Transparency, etc.
- for IFRS reporting,
- for national specific reporting: in particular Dutch, Finnish, or Belgian.
- implement the viewing, drafting and validation for any XBRL taxonomy,
- integrate XBRL features to your IT system,
- optimise your current reporting.
What's in AREVIO?
Why use AREVIO?
Easy to use
Light and secure
Customers feedback confirms that the quality, reliability and ease of use of the platform provides great value to their reporting processes. The cooperation with Acsone enables us to provide excellent support for updating taxonomy versions and introduce new taxonomies.
Director Digia Financial Solutions
We are very pleased with Acsone support. AREVIO has helped us a lot for the implementation of SBR reporting for the Finnish municipalities to the Finnish government.
Pekka Palin & Jarmo Nieminen
Project manager & BI Architect at IT Center for Science
I use AREVIO for several clients since 2017. It has shown to be a reliable and easy to use software for the Solvency II reporting. In particular the new capabilities for validation are great. AREVIO has integrated features for reporting the interest rate risk, a specific requirement of the Belgian supervisor.
Freelance actuary, Belgium