At Acsone, we are experienced software engineers. Our roots are deeply related to project management with expertise acquired in budgetary processes, structured content management, modelization and meta-languages. Since 2015, we focus on digital business reporting in XBRL format.
We are managing mission critical projects notably with supervisors, national competent authorities and private entities in relation to the whole reporting cycle, from taxonomy specifications to data diffusion, through filing and data quality management.
Discover some of our achievements:
- ESEF validation projects for Competent Authorities:
- Follow-up of validation of ESEF report packages;
- Generation of JSON notices for DWH;
- Integration by Web services.
- Financial Statements Filing for a Competent Authority:
- Using open-source technologies;
- Web App developed for edition;
- Data Quality Management + Diffusion;
- Cloud-based solution.
= > Learn more and visit our case studies page
Discover how to reduce the reporting burden and to speed up the data collection!
Moving corporate reporting from the age of Gutenberg into the digital age. This is also what is at stake in the current trends towards more and more digital report standardisation and regulation. European regulators took it seriously in the aftermath of the 2008 crisis, and the financial industry has been subject to mounting pressure from the authorities. Compliance filings are now a well-understood obligation. Nice XBRL-driven reports are churned out, transparency is improved, analysis facilitated, and financial statements widely made available.
Improve your company’s data governance and editorial processes. Remove manual constraints linked to report preparation and analysis. Manage your information more harmoniously. Make informed decisions about corporate data as a whole.
Automating reporting processes
On top of being one of the authorities’ preferred reporting standards, XBRL is also the standard which will allow you to deal with multi-format heterogeneous data and enable efficient data validation.
As illustrated in the above, what we do is we help you fill the gap by notably:
- Defining with you the scope of the project;
- Translating your business needs in a taxonomy model;
- Highlighting information the XBRL taxonomy demands to be collected;
- Mapping it into reportable data;
- Mastering data from multiple entities;
- Defining software architecture;
- Creating taxonomy extension if needed and permitted, or adding dimensions to facts or
managing footnotes that will better specify your operational and financial reality. And, for
instance, in the case of ESEF, painting your annual report with your company-branding,
enhancing the rendering to your needs and requirements;
- Implementing powerful intra- and inter-reports validation rules;
- Digitalizing and automating your reporting process.
When building consistent reports, we will help you make the most of actual information, and – why not? – reach a better data governance. At Acsone, we indeed share your project’s culture, and we supply a powerful open XBRL engine that will take care of ALL your XBRL publishing needs.
Very importantly too, we put a lot of efforts on ensuring quality notably through tests and maintenance, which will enable you to benefit from an almost bug-free solution.
AREVIO is like a robust XBRL Swiss knife perfectly suited to all taxonomies you have to comply with. Imagine how easily you could make converge various data streams into AREVIO, which in turn would produce the suitable reporting items ready for submission to the various authorities in charge.
We would be delighted to work with you and together:
- Analyse your reporting requirements;
- Check what relevant data to get and where from;
- Harmonise data granularity, units, dimensions, groupings across all reporting entities within
- Suggest innovations in line with your digital transformation approach;
- Decommission any legacy reporting tool and reap the related budget for a better use;
- Streamline your trial-and-error process when submitting XBRL filings and save precious time.
Let’s explore how we can collaborate. Book your personalized demo now.