Your company has to manage a lot of XBRL regulatory reports; some reports are displayed using a table linkbase (EBA, EIOPA, DNB, NBB, ACPR etc.) while others are displayed using a presentation linkbase or Inline XBRL (ESEF, EDGAR, etc.). Your XBRL reports are in XML, XHTML and you want to organise the dissemination of these regulatory reports in different formats: Excel, Inline XBRL format and HTML.
Acsone has developed different Arelle plug-ins for the rendering of your XBRL reports;
- Excel plug-ins for converting Inline XBRL and XBRL instances to an Excel XLSX file, whatever the XBRL taxonomy is;
- Inline plug-ins for converting Inline XBRL and XBRL instances to Inline XBRL file, whatever the XBRL taxonomy is;
- HTML plug-ins for converting Inline XBRL and XBRL instances to plain HTML files, whatever the XBRL taxonomy is.
Added values of the solution
- It works for any XBRL report and any XBRL taxonomy; if you want to apply the mechanism to other reports created for EDGAR, CBSO, etc. it will be useful.
- It provides a uniform presentation of the reported data, with table of content, hyperlinks, etc.; whatever the XBRL report or the XBRL taxonomy is; from our point of view, this harmonisation helps the reader.
- If you want to enrich the interactivity of the reports with new feature, only the plug-ins have to be modified and the new content can easily be regenerated.
- The content of the report can also include the result of validation rules.
Key terms: rapid implementation of XBRL rendering features, taxonomy-driven development, integration by web services, MS Excel XLSX file format, HTML format, ESEF reporting, EBA/EIOPA reporting, CRD, Solvency II, IORP II, SRB, IFR, CBSO taxonomies.
XBRL specifications: XBRL Specification 2.1, Dimensions 1.0, Inline XBRL 1.1 / Transformation Registry 1-5, Formula 1.0, Table Linkbase, Presentation Linkbase