Arevio IFR edition is ready!
In accordance with the regulatory framework applicable to investment firms, investment firms are now categorized into three classes.
- Class 3 IF: small and non-interconnected investment firms.
- Class 2 IF: investment firms other than small and non-interconnected investment firms.
- Class 1 IF: large investment firms that are systemically important or are exposed to the same types of risks as credit institutions.
Each investment firm shall receive from their national authority the category it belongs to. Each category requires a specific reporting.
Arevio IFR edition is complete for you and easy to use.
A significant transformation process
A significant transformation process is necessary for investment firms to be able to implement the IFR reporting:
- Learning and acquiring the proficiency in a lot of new concepts, technologies and tools;
- Adjusting the compliancy organization and the ICT infrastructure;
- Successfully producing the IFR reports.
Launching the production: a crucial step
The successful launching of IFR will depend on two elements. Your capacity to retrieve the correct information and the agility of your software to format that information into XBRL tagging. The quality of Acsone’s solution combined with our proactive support, guarantees your success.
The solution: Arevio IFR edition
IFR reporting is an XBRL implementation project. Such a project requires the perfect management of two aspects: the content of the report and the XBRL format.
Your financial experts or accounting services and their supporting consulting companies are responsible for the management of the content.
Acsone will bring you its strong expertise in XBRL formatting to provide your content specialists a proven efficient XBRL tool: AREVIO. Acsone is one of the rare European companies that masters and covers all the specifications of the XBRL standard. AREVIO is XBRL Certified Software™.
An exciting, intuitive, pedagogic, reliable, and flexible solution
- Exciting since it can cope in no delay with any new taxonomy or evolution thereof – it’s taxonomy driven and reflects all changes brought in from time to time by regulating institutions.
- Intuitive, as its remarkable user interface allows you to command how data are grouped and presented – no need for specialists making their way through a tangle of XBRL concepts, contexts, facts and tuples, AREVIO does it for you!
- Pedagogic, it really helps understand a new taxonomy by showing where a fact appears in different tables or statements.
- Reliable and bug-free! Yes indeed! All the characteristics of the three classes are supported.
- Flexible, because AREVIO can be interfaced to your existing data sources through various methods and will easily fit into your editorial process.
Focus on IFR Implementation
By intent we chose to make AREVIO available on your own stand-alone-machine. Indeed, security matters
more than ever, and you are the one to strictly control where your data ends up! All you need is a MSWindows, macOS or Linux machine that you protect at will.
All you have to do is to…
- Download the software on a MS-Windows or Apple macOS or Linux machine. The relevant XBRL taxonomy is supplied by the set-up.
- Attend a leg-up web conferencing session that’ll give you an introduction to your XBRL reporting practice.
- Give it a go!
… and you get at your fingertips all you need:
• Spreadsheet drafting support (MS-Excel or OpenOffice Calc) that you can adapt to link your spreadsheets to the IFR template like prepared by the EBA.
• A strong validation processor providing useful results in user interface or Excel format.