Arevio IFR edition is ready!
In accordance with the regulatory framework applicable to investment firms (“IFs”), IFs are categorized into three classes.
|IF Category||Description||Prudential framework|
|Class 1||Systemically important and bank-like IFs||CRD/CRR|
|Class 2||Other IFs not qualifying as small and non-interconnected IFs||IFD/IFR: full scope|
|Class 3||Small and non-interconnected investment firms (SNIF)||IFD/IFR: limited scope|
The European Banking Authority (“EBA”) and other regulatory authorities have substantially increased the mandatory reporting framework over the last years. For instance, the EBA has recently published its Guidelines on the benchmarking exercises on remuneration practices, the gender pay gap and approved higher ratios for investment firms subject to CRD or to IFD and not qualifying as small and non-interconnected (“non-SNI”) IFs.
The data collection exercises and frequencies are listed in the below table:
|Exercise||Frequency||Next data collection|
|Renumeration benchmarking||Annually||2023 for financial year 2022|
|Gender pay gap||Every 3 years||2024 for financial year 2023|
|Approved higher rations (IFs under CRD only)||Every 2 years||2023 for financial year 2022|
|High earners||Annually||2023 for financial year 2022|
Arevio IFR edition is made for you and easy to use.
A significant transformation process
Arevio IFR Edition will help you navigate the significant transformation process initiated by the regulator over the recent years and necessary to be able to implement the reporting under IFR:
- Learning and acquiring the proficiency in a lot of new concepts, technologies and tools;
- Adjusting the compliancy organization and the ICT infrastructure;
- Successfully producing the IFR reports.
Automating the production: a crucial step
In a fast-moving environment of ever evolving number of reporting requirements, further automating your existing reporting systems will be a key success factor in improving your efficiency and delivering expected reporting. The quality of Arevio’s simple, ready-to-use solution combined with our proactive support, guarantees your success going forward.
The solution: Arevio IFR edition
IFD/IFR reporting and related, specific reporting (such as remuneration benchmarking exercise) are XBRL implementation projects. Such projects require the perfect management of two aspects: the content of the report and the XBRL format.
Your financial experts or accounting services and their supporting consulting companies are responsible for the management of the content.
Acsone will bring you its strong expertise in XBRL formatting to provide your content specialists a proven efficient XBRL tool: AREVIO. Acsone is one of the rare European companies that masters and covers all the specifications of the XBRL standard. AREVIO is XBRL Certified Software™.
An ready-to-use, intuitive, pedagogic, reliable, secure and flexible solution
- Ready-to-use, any new taxonomy or evolution thereof can be implemented as soon as they are published – it’s taxonomy driven and reflects all changes brought in from time to time by regulating institutions.
- Intuitive, as its remarkable user interface allows you to command how data are grouped and presented – no need for specialists making their way through a tangle of XBRL concepts, contexts, facts and tuples, AREVIO does it for you!
- Pedagogic, it really helps understand a new taxonomy by showing where a fact appears in different tables or statements.
- Reliable and bug-free! Yes indeed! All the characteristics of the three classes are supported.
- Secure, by intent, we chose to make AREVIO available on your own stand-alone-machine. Indeed, security matters more than ever, and you are one to strictly control where your data ends up!
- Flexible, because AREVIO can be interfaced to your existing data sources through various methods and will easily fit into your editorial process.
Focus on IFR Implementation
All you need is a MSWindows or Linux machine that you protect at will.